Monday, March 30, 2009

voodoo lady.

"Well, say what you will about spirits; I always thought you could learn something from them."
- The Skeleton Key

The Skeleton Key, 2005, starring Kate Hudson and Gena Rowlands aka the old lady that makes you cry in The Notebook.

Despite the fact that Kate Hudson is in it, The Skeleton Key is an all right movie. Especially if you find all that 'hocus-pocus-mumbo-jumbo' interesting... which I just so happen to. Seriously, you can ask anyone who has known me more than twenty minutes; I like Hanson and going on ghost adventures. It's just who I am.

I also love the song "Voodoo Lady" by Ween and find that it's necessary to mention this song since it rarely can be brought up in conversation without being thrown in from way out in left field.

So, what have we learned today?
Go watch The Skeleton Key and listen to "Voodoo Lady". Or listen to Hanson. I'll value our friendship more if you listen to Hanson. And I'm not even joking about that.

This is the best way to watch a movie, especially if that's marshmallow popcorn they're snacking on.

No comments: