Monday, October 12, 2009

who? me? couldn't be.

I have writer's block. But just on stories. Oh never fear, I can ramble on about nothing in my blog forever. I know, what a relief, right? Since it is a Monday and since I never do anything shameful, I thought a "Not Me Monday" was in order.

As soon as I got to work this morning, I didn't go straight to my Thunderbird sent box to see if that email got sent to my department head. And I definitely didn't do a fist pump at my desk when I learned that it did get sent to my Hotmail account (why it never made it to that account remains a mystery). But, please? Dancing in office chair? Come on, I much too mature for that.

The day continued on and I didn't narc on anyone, eat a scrumptious cheesecake/crumb cake hybrid faster than Jon Gosselin embarrasses himself, or swoon over the blue-eyed boy at Moe's. And I most certainly did not check my receipt from Moe's once I got home to see if his name showed up on it, nor did I attempt to search the name on Facebook. I am not a creeper like that. I totally respect a person's privacy and didn't mumble profanities over all the flippin' private profiles.

...

You know, I think the "Not Me Mondays" were made to be cute. Leave it to me to turn them into a snarky monstrosity.

3 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Hehehehe, it's neat to meet a real creeper!

crystal said...

What can I say? I wear the banner with pride. :)

Jenn said...

Thanks so much for the comments!! xoxoxo I'm glad I could inspire you to start your own weight loss/health journey. :)

Also, love your blog. Your writing style is kick-ass. ;)

~Jenn (Ex Hot Girl)