Sunday, November 1, 2009

my brain on nanowrimo.

Remember those anti-drug commercials from back in the day with the egg being thrown against the wall to represent your brain on drugs.

That same commercial could work for NaNoWriMo participants.

My brain is yolk running out my ears right now. And it's only Day One.

So, since I can't think to write properly, here's my Halloween costume. Ignore the double chin. Also, because I look like a major fatty in my costume, you're only seeing a headshot. Oh, and a picture of my neck because the blood looked AWESOME. And, actually, I'm really proud of all my makeup, even if it did end up all cakey.

Okay, enough writing. I was a decapitated Marie Antoinette. Later on. By the way, expect my posts from the rest of the month to be like this.




I for real didn't halfass it this Halloween season.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you?

I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

Sincerely,
Jesse

rachaelgking said...

You are my new hero. Also, I'm stealing you next Halloween to do MY makeup.

maya said...

Good going with NaNoWriMo. Halloween costume is awesome!!

Frizz said...

Halloween costume = WIN!

I didn't go out. I was actually recovering from the flu, so I handed out candy in my pajamas (the flannel penguin-print variety), although I did stick a pirate hat on to be a little more festive. As "The Boy" put it when he heard about it, "Well THERE'S a mental image..."

crystal said...

Jesse - Thanks for liking my blog. I'm always so happy when someone new comments on it. I'm definitely going to go snoop around your blog. :)

LiLu - I like being a hero, haha. That makeup was so much fun, but I really had to go to work on Monday with my neck stained red from all the fake blood.

Maya - Thanks! I need all the encouragement I can get when it comes to NaNo!

Shawna - So, I love that you call him "The Boy". And pooey on being sick on Halloween; that's the worst.