Monday, June 8, 2009

i sleep like a rock while dreaming about The Rock

One important thing to know about me:

I have the oddest dreams imaginable. Sigmund Freud wishes that he was alive just to psychoanalyze the dreams I have.

Last night is one for the record books, and that's saying something since I've had dreams where the word MMMBop was trying to chase me down, and another dream where Ben Kweller was trying to kill me. Of course, in that dream I was dating Andrew McMahon of Something Corporate and Jack's Mannequin so, while I was terrified of Ben Kweller killing me, I at least had Andrew to make me feel safe.

And, it all worked out okay in the end. Ben and Andrew ended up doing a concert together and, you know, Andrew McMahon loved me.

Last night's dream though? It was just peculiar. And I can't remember all of what happened, but Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson was definitely there and he kept offering to make dinner for me. And not just any dinner, mind you, but a heaping hot can of Campbell's Chunky soup.

Hey Freud, what do you think of them apples?



+


=

Not normal things to dream about at the same time. Or, in the case of the Campbell's Chunky soup, at all.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

LOL that is so random and funny!! the other night I dreamed that my husband died and turned into a bird, and I took him to school with me and we talked all day... :\